We will conduct all our events online until which time it is safe to have in-person events again. We eventually hope to hold hybrid meetings so that those who cannot attend in person will still be able to take part. All meetings are free to the public. All writers, no matter their genre or gender, will be welcome to attend.
Most meetings run from 2:00-3:30 PM Central Standard Time and will be hosted on our Zoom account.
Not a member? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be added to our guest email list for information and invitations to our free, monthly online speaker presentations.
- Opening and Introduction: 2:00 – 2:10 PM
- Forty Years of the Writing Life: Charlaine Harris, author of Aurora Teagarden and Midnight, Texas (made into TV series): 2:10 – 2:45 PM
- A Glimpse Behind an Editor’s Curtain: Barb Goffman, award-winning short story writer and editor: 2:40 – 3:15 PM
- Self-Publishing 101: Chelle Honiker, Publisher of Indie Author Magazine: 3:20 – 4 PM
- A Sister’s Guide to Pitching Crime: Anne Tibbets, Literary Agent, Donald Maas Literary Agency: 4:05 – 4:45 PM
- Final Q&A: 4:45 – 5 PM
Not yet a member? Email email@example.com for guest invite.