Use this online membership application form to join or renew your membership in the Houston chapter of Sisters In Crime.
The application process involves these steps:
1. Fill out the information in this form.
2. Press the “Submit” button.
3. When your application form is received, HSinC will send you an invoice to request payment of $35 at the email address listed on your membership form.
4. Once you receive the invoice, you click on the PAY NOW button, and you will follow the instructions on the PayPal site. You do not need a PayPal account to use this service and credit card payments with PayPal are secure.
5. Once your membership is finalized (online or by mail), you will receive a confirmation email from HSinC that your renewal/new application has been successful.
-If you are joining between January 1 and June 30, dues are $35 (membership expires December 31 of this year).
-If you are joining between July 1 to November 30, dues are $17.50.
-If you are joining or renewing in December, dues are $35 and will apply to membership for the upcoming year.
6. If paying by check, send checks with your registration information to:
Houston Sisters in Crime
c/o Carol Bennetts, Treasurer
5511 Weston Drive
Fulshear, TX 77441
Please note that if you are paying with a different name / business name and email, make note of your HSinC registration information in the PayPal comments sections or on your check.
Do you have a new book for our carousel? Send your book information to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Houston SinC member name, pen name (if applicable) and book name.